Most failures of lipo batteries are from unbalanced or dead cells. The Battery Medic will balance batteries and identify dead cells to make sure your batteries are safe to use and charge. Use this device every time you charge or before you store your batteries to make sure they are balanced and at the proper voltage.
The 3 in 1 system has a precise balancer, discharger, and cell voltage monitor in one unit. The unit can measure, discharge, and balance Li-Po and Li-Fe packs up to 6S. It is an absolute must for all RC hobbyists!
- Balance mode will discharge each cell until it matches the lowest cell voltage.
- Discharge mode will discharge each cell until it matches user set voltage.
- Measures Approx: 3.65 x 2.35 x 0.65 inches
- Batteries Supported: Li-Polymer / Li-Fe 2-6 Cell
- Balance port on your battery must be used to balance and discharge.
- JST port is used for external power only, will not read, balance, or discharge.
- RX battery port is used for voltage measurement only.
- User definable minimum balance and discharge voltages from 2.00-4.20 volts per cell to ensure cells are not over discharged
- Click the link to Download Battery Medic Instruction Manual
Part No: 3IN1_BALANCER